I Love you 2 (2016) New Odia Film Video Song,Cast,Crew,Wallpaper Movie Details

  I Love You 2 is the upcoming odia film presented by Basant Naik ENTRTAINMENT . The films produced by Sanjay Naik. Vasudev reddy and Muthuraju is the director of this movie and musics of this film are composed by Swarup Naik story of Ranjit Pattnaik .

Cast and Crew of Odia Film I Love you 2
Film Name –I Love You 2
Banner – Basant Naik ENTRTAINMENT
Director – Vasudev reddy and Muthuraju
Producer – Sanjay Naik.
Starring – SAMBEET ACHARYA, JHILIK BHATTACHARJEE,Sidhanta Mohapatra,Mihir Das,Maheswata Ray,Bobby Mishra and others
Music Director – Swarup Naik
Technical Director :
Chief Executive :
Release Date –  2016 (Approx)
Industry – Ollywood
Video Song of  I Love you 2

Video will update soon when movie will be release

Wallpaper of  I Love you 2



Categories:
Similar Movies